MESO provides many direct services to both government agencies and private sector companies. We meet specific customer needs through joint ventures, such as AWS Truepower, LLC (Albany, NY), for renewable energy forecasting and consulting, SkyBit, Inc. (Bellefonte, PA) for weather-related agricultural services such as crop and pest management products, and Meteosim, SA (Barcelona, Spain) for weather products covering a broad range of industries in Europe and South America.
MESO, Inc., in partnership with AWS Scientific, has formed AWS Truepower, LLC to provide the most advanced resource characterization, mapping and forecasting products available to the wind industry today. MESO, Inc. brings:
- Unmatched expertise in advanced atmospheric computer modeling via the use of our proprietary MASS model.
- The capability to innovate customer specific modeling methods for the production of wind mapping and real time forecasting.
- The capability and resources to move from R&D – to product production – to real time delivery, while operating the partnership’s IT infrastructure.
AWS Truepower produces products under the trade names of eWind and MesoMap. AWS Truepower also offers its customers a complete range of consulting services, from feasibility studies to wind plant design.
MESO, Inc. has partnered with researchers from the University of Barcelona in Spain to form Meteosim. Meteosim is a private Spanish company specializing in providing weather services and information to the European and South American community in the form of raw meteorological data or custoized forecasts.
Meteosim provides a entire range of products and services to the recreation, agricultural, and media industries. They also provided modeling services to government and private forecasting agencies.
- Meteosim provides a entire range of products and services to the recreation, agricultural, and media industries. They also provided modeling services to government and private forecasting agencies.
- Meteosim services include Meteorological Research.
- Meteosim products are produced using MESO’s MASS model output delivered in real time.
MESO, Inc. in partnership with ZedX, has formed Skybit, Inc. to provide detailed site-specific weather forecast products to the agricultural community. This service is marketed under the brand name Eweather.
- MESO brings expertise in advanced mesoscale atmospheric computer modeling. ZedX provides the expertise in insect control and plant disease modeling.
- SkyBit produces automated real-time atmospheric information tailored in content, delivered online, faxed or e-mail.
- All information is interpolated to each customer’s exact location, providing the most accurate representation of the weather and ground conditions.
- E-weather™ Products contain: basic weather information – both forecast and summary, crop disease, insect hatch and dispersion products, turf products, and canopy/frost products, and hourly data for input into Integrated Pest Management (IPM) models and utility models.